Skin Care, Peels and Micro-Needling
PRICE : $1,350
Skincare is an important part of any cosmetic treatment and every cosmetic practitioner should possess good skin care skills – this course will go through the very basic of simple and effective skin care that you can recommend to your clients and be confident in knowing what products to use. It will also guide you through the home-based skin care and clinic-based skin care and their differences.
It also covers on how to choose and perform the common facial peels generally used in the market as well as the use of micro-needling devices to enhance cosmetic therapy outcomes and how it works. The importance of LED therapy for treatment in certain skin conditions is also taught which is known to give excellent cosmetic results, even when used on its own.
- Recap on Skin Anatomy
- Recap on Skin Analysis, including consultation
- Skin Care types
- Chemical Skin Peels and how to choose and perform them
- Acne treatment
- Micro-needling devices and its use in augmenting cosmetic treatments
- LED light therapy and its cosmetic use
- Theory on microdermabrasion treatment
- Beauty therapists
*One Full Day FACE-TO-FACE workshop with hands-on training