Understanding Medical Lasers & IPL
Price : $325
Fully Online Course
This is a fully online course, allowing you to learn about the principles of laser safety at your own pace. This is especially designed for those who are not able to attend the practical workshop associated with the ‘Accredited Laser Safety Course’ without comprising on any of the theory component.
This course also covers a brief introduction to Medical Lasers and IPL machines and their associated treatment use. At the end of the course you will be equipped with the knowledge to safeguard yourself and your colleagues at your workplace when it comes to handling IPL/medical lasers and their safety.
This is a pre-requisite course before being able to enrol in our other laser/IPL courses.
- Basic principles of LASER and its interaction with biological matter
- General medical physics and operation of medical lasers
- Understanding the common jargon used in medical lasers and IPL
- Medical applications of laser and IPL
- Brief guide to medical lasers and IPL
- Medical laser vs IPL
- Interaction of laser radiation and IPL with tissue
- Medical laser classification systems
- Exercising LASER safety
- Beauty therapists
Each participant’s online modules access will remain active for 12 weeks for them to pass the online quiz to get the certificate