Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
Cosmetic Institute of Australia is now Aesthetic and Skin Institute
Please visit our new website and explore our update course www.aestheticsandskininstitute.com
IPL technology has been revolutionary in Cosmetic Medicine. Using IPL, the practitioner is able to treat a versatile array of conditions and cosmetic concerns such as hair reduction, skin pigmentation, skin rejuvenation and vascular disorders.
Upon completion of this course, you will become familiar with the strengths and limitations of IPL technology and how to use it effectively. The practical workshop component is designed to equip you with the skill to independently assess and treat your patients effectively.
- Understand the key differences between lasers and IPL
- Identify the different uses of IPL for treatment of cosmetic skin conditions and concerns
- Understand the concept of IPL for hair removal and treatment of pigmentary and vascular disorders
- Safely identify clients suitable for IPL treatments
- Be able to independently use IPL effectively in the treatment of suitable cosmetic conditions or concerns
- Beauty therapists