Fractional Radiofrequency and its Applications
Cosmetic Institute of Australia is now Aesthetic and Skin Institute
Please visit our new website and explore our updated course www.aestheticsandskininstitute.com
ONLINE COURSE ONLY : $199
The increasing popularity of non-surgical facial rejuvenation has resulted in constant development of new technologies seen in the market today. Radiofrequency for skin rejuvenation has been around since the early 2000s , and the concept of Fractional Radiofrequency has been recently introduced to produce efficient results with minimal downtime.
Our course is designed to educate practitioners on the cosmetic applications of Fractional Radiofrequency for the treatment of wrinkles, facial lifting and scars. This course will help practitioners to understand the differences between Fractional Radiofrequency and other treatments such as lasers, and allow practitioners to utilise Fractional Radiofrequency as an additional treatment modality in their cosmetic practice.
- What is Radiofrequency
- How do Radiofrequency devices work
- Understand the concept of Fractional Radiofrequency
- Types of Radiofrequency devices available and their uses
- Understand the difference between fractional radiofrequency and fractional lasers
- Indications for Fractional Radiofrequency in cosmetic practice
- Be able to perform a Fractional Radiofrequency consultation and safely identify clients suitable for treatment
- Beauty Therapists