Cosmetic Threads: Monothreads
Workshop DATES:TO BE COnfirmed
ONLINE + WORKSHOP : $539 Inc GST
Time: 5:30pm to 9pm
LOCATION: Level 2 16/18 Ellingworth Parade, Box Hill VIC 3128, Australia
Trainer: Dr Lucas de Siqueria is a passionate GP qualified July 2010 from The Federal University of Minas Gerais in Brazil. He initially practised as a GP in Brazil for 2 years and then moved to Australia in 2012. Upon arriving in Australia, Dr de Siqueria worked as a psychiatry Medical Officer at the North Western Area of Medical Health Services and since 2013 has been working at Altona Superclinic as a GP. He has a special interest in Cosmetic Medicine, skin cancers, minor office surgeries, chronic conditions and mental health. Dr de Siqueria has been running the Skin Cancer Clinic at Altona Superclinic for over 5 years and is well known in the area for his expertise in Aesthetics and Skin conditions.
(Delegates are requested to bring their own models)
Upon completion of the practical workshop, you will confidently be able to offer this procedure in your rooms immediately.
- Learn about cosmetic threads in general – long threads and monothreads
- Know about the different types of cosmetic threads available on the market
- Understanding the concept of thread lifts and skin tightening
- PDO Monothreads – their indications and outcome
- Learn how to insert monothreads
- Learn how to manage side effects and complications
- After care associated with cosmetic monothreads
All course participants in Australia must hold a valid AHPRA registration. If you are thinking of doing our course with one of our overseas partners, please check with local medical registering bodies regarding any credentials that you may need to hold before enrolling in our courses.