This is a highly advanced course that teaches the use of long threads to achieve the classical ‘lunchtime face lift’. Sometimes, referred to as the popular ‘Threadlift’. Long threads are specially designed to achieve a similar outcome as the conventional surgical facelift but without the long recovery time and with fewer associated complications. This minimally invasive technique involves inserting a thread under the skin to lift and pull the sagging skin to achieve a desirable youthful effect immediately that is long-lasting.
All course participants will complete online training before attending the practical workshop, which will be focussed on hands-on training. Course participants will be asked to bring in their own models for this training, who will be pre-screened for suitability by our trainer prior to the workshop.
Upon completion of the practical workshop, you will confidently be able to start offering this procedure in your rooms with minimal set-up.
- Understanding the concept of thread lifts and skin tightening
- Learning to design the lift according to patient
- How to perform thread lift at the correct skin depth to achieve patient satisfaction
- Learning about complication and how to avoid and deal with them
* One Full Day FACE-TO-FACE workshop with hands-on training